Bulgaria Drops to 73rd in FIFA Ranks
Bulgaria's national football team dropped 6 places in the FIFA World Ranking and is now in 73rd position.
The reason behind this fall is none other than the lack of competitive matches over the past month. Bulgaria's only official fixture in 2014 was a 2:1 friendly win over Belarus in a friendly on March 5.
Spain remains in 1st place, followed by Germany and Portugal. Bulgaria's opponents in the upcoming European Championship qualifiers rank as follows: Italy (9), Croatia (20), Norway (56), Azerbaijan (85) and Malta (127).
Bulgaria's next match will be a friendly against Canada on May 23.
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control