Free Space In Sofia Malls Decreases
The share of unoccupied stores in the Sofia shopping malls has dropped to 10.5% since the beginning of 2014, shows a survey of the company for business properties MBL.
At the same time the empty stores in the countryside malls have increased to 21%. According to the company experts, however, this is mainly due to the bad situations in several shopping centers in Plovdiv and Varna.
As a whole the total area of retail space in Bulgaria remains unchanged in Q1, but the forecasts are for an increase, thanks to the expected completion of Sofia Ring Mall, Mega Mall and Plaza West Mall, with a total area of 118 000 sq m.
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia