Free Space In Sofia Malls Decreases
The share of unoccupied stores in the Sofia shopping malls has dropped to 10.5% since the beginning of 2014, shows a survey of the company for business properties MBL.
At the same time the empty stores in the countryside malls have increased to 21%. According to the company experts, however, this is mainly due to the bad situations in several shopping centers in Plovdiv and Varna.
As a whole the total area of retail space in Bulgaria remains unchanged in Q1, but the forecasts are for an increase, thanks to the expected completion of Sofia Ring Mall, Mega Mall and Plaza West Mall, with a total area of 118 000 sq m.
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Property Prices Rise 6% Y/Y in Jan-Sept – Report
- » Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014