28 Illegal Immigrants Caught at Bulgaria's 'Green' Border
Twenty-eight illegal immigrants have been detained at Bulgaria's 'green' border in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
The border police are assisted by additional teams who accompany the detainees, and process documents and police records, News.bg informs.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and Refugee Agency do not expect a wave of refugees, turned away from other EU countries, deputy interior minister Plamen Angelov has assured earlier in April. So far there are single inquiries from Germany and Hungary, he added. The deputy head of the Refugee Agency Vasil Varbanov has confirmed the information.
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Remain Stable in August – Eurostat
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Turns Down Donation of Pacific Island
- » KTB Depositors Threaten to Foil Bulgaria's Elections
- » Number of Asylum Seekers from Afghanistan Increased 4 Times – Bulgaria’s Refugee Agency
- » Thirty Illegal Immigrants Detained in Sofia