28 Illegal Immigrants Caught at Bulgaria's 'Green' Border
Twenty-eight illegal immigrants have been detained at Bulgaria's 'green' border in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
The border police are assisted by additional teams who accompany the detainees, and process documents and police records, News.bg informs.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and Refugee Agency do not expect a wave of refugees, turned away from other EU countries, deputy interior minister Plamen Angelov has assured earlier in April. So far there are single inquiries from Germany and Hungary, he added. The deputy head of the Refugee Agency Vasil Varbanov has confirmed the information.
- » Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Two Migrants Die from Cold Exposure near Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » Magnitude-3.0 Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Female Body Found on Beach in Bulgaria's Chernomorets
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals