28 Illegal Immigrants Caught at Bulgaria's 'Green' Border
Twenty-eight illegal immigrants have been detained at Bulgaria's 'green' border in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
The border police are assisted by additional teams who accompany the detainees, and process documents and police records, News.bg informs.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and Refugee Agency do not expect a wave of refugees, turned away from other EU countries, deputy interior minister Plamen Angelov has assured earlier in April. So far there are single inquiries from Germany and Hungary, he added. The deputy head of the Refugee Agency Vasil Varbanov has confirmed the information.
- » Anti-Discrimination Protest to Be Held in Sofia over 'Racist Remarks' of Gov't
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister