28 Illegal Immigrants Caught at Bulgaria's 'Green' Border
Twenty-eight illegal immigrants have been detained at Bulgaria's 'green' border in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
The border police are assisted by additional teams who accompany the detainees, and process documents and police records, News.bg informs.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and Refugee Agency do not expect a wave of refugees, turned away from other EU countries, deputy interior minister Plamen Angelov has assured earlier in April. So far there are single inquiries from Germany and Hungary, he added. The deputy head of the Refugee Agency Vasil Varbanov has confirmed the information.
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015
- » Bulgaria Dropped 20 Positions in World Press Freedom Index in 2 Years