28 Illegal Immigrants Caught at Bulgaria's 'Green' Border
Twenty-eight illegal immigrants have been detained at Bulgaria's 'green' border in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
The border police are assisted by additional teams who accompany the detainees, and process documents and police records, News.bg informs.
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and Refugee Agency do not expect a wave of refugees, turned away from other EU countries, deputy interior minister Plamen Angelov has assured earlier in April. So far there are single inquiries from Germany and Hungary, he added. The deputy head of the Refugee Agency Vasil Varbanov has confirmed the information.
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'
- » Bulgaria Enforces Restrictions to Truck Movement for Holiday Returns
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday
- » Bulgarian Police Estimate 20 000 Drivers Have No Licenses
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 140 Years Since April Uprising
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Orthodox Easter