FISHING BANNED TILL OCTOBER
Sports | August 25, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Agriculture Minister Mehmed Dikme banned the amateur fishing in 17 regional centers till the end of September because of the drought. On violators will be imposed a 100 to 500 leva fine. Fishing in Struma at the territories in the Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad near the border with Greece is fully banned. Fishing in the Sofia region is banned in Maluk Iskar, Levi Iskar, Pravi i Beli Iskur, Maliovishka, Bistritsa, Slivnitsa and Maritsa. In the Burgas region fishing is banned in Veleka and Luda Kamchia.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Slavia vs Levski is the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup
- » Perfect Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Barcelona
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)