FISHING BANNED TILL OCTOBER
Sports | August 25, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Agriculture Minister Mehmed Dikme banned the amateur fishing in 17 regional centers till the end of September because of the drought. On violators will be imposed a 100 to 500 leva fine. Fishing in Struma at the territories in the Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad near the border with Greece is fully banned. Fishing in the Sofia region is banned in Maluk Iskar, Levi Iskar, Pravi i Beli Iskur, Maliovishka, Bistritsa, Slivnitsa and Maritsa. In the Burgas region fishing is banned in Veleka and Luda Kamchia.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)