FISHING BANNED TILL OCTOBER
Sports | August 25, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Agriculture Minister Mehmed Dikme banned the amateur fishing in 17 regional centers till the end of September because of the drought. On violators will be imposed a 100 to 500 leva fine. Fishing in Struma at the territories in the Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad near the border with Greece is fully banned. Fishing in the Sofia region is banned in Maluk Iskar, Levi Iskar, Pravi i Beli Iskur, Maliovishka, Bistritsa, Slivnitsa and Maritsa. In the Burgas region fishing is banned in Veleka and Luda Kamchia.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)