Grigor Dimitrov, Novak Djokovic Warm up for Monte Carlo Masters
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov trained with Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, ahead of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters.
The first ATP clay court tournament of the season starts on April 12, with seven of the world's top ten players involved in it.
Dimitrov, ranked 15th, had a light training session with the world number 2 Djokovic, who is also the reigning champion in Monte Carlo, the tournament's official Facebook page revealed. The two athletes are close friends and have trained together before, as well as several demonstration matches against each other.
Both players will learn their first opponents during Saturday morning's draw.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Moves into 3rd Round of Wimbledon Tournament
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Ousted in First Round of Wimbledon
- » CSKA Sofia Returns to Bulgaria's Top Football Division
- » Bulgarian Defender Ivan Ivanov joins Greece’s Football Club Panathinaikos
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Makes It Past Wimbledon's 1st Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Starts in Wimbledon on Monday