Grigor Dimitrov, Novak Djokovic Warm up for Monte Carlo Masters
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov trained with Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, ahead of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters.
The first ATP clay court tournament of the season starts on April 12, with seven of the world's top ten players involved in it.
Dimitrov, ranked 15th, had a light training session with the world number 2 Djokovic, who is also the reigning champion in Monte Carlo, the tournament's official Facebook page revealed. The two athletes are close friends and have trained together before, as well as several demonstration matches against each other.
Both players will learn their first opponents during Saturday morning's draw.
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Climbs Up World Tennis Ranking
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Defeats Mladost Podgorica 2:0 in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Claims Gold at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Kazan
- » Ivet Lalova Claims Third Silver Medal for Bulgaria at Euro Athletics Championship
- » Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova Qualifies for 100 M Final at Euro Athletics Championship