Grigor Dimitrov, Novak Djokovic Warm up for Monte Carlo Masters
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov trained with Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, ahead of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters.
The first ATP clay court tournament of the season starts on April 12, with seven of the world's top ten players involved in it.
Dimitrov, ranked 15th, had a light training session with the world number 2 Djokovic, who is also the reigning champion in Monte Carlo, the tournament's official Facebook page revealed. The two athletes are close friends and have trained together before, as well as several demonstration matches against each other.
Both players will learn their first opponents during Saturday morning's draw.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells