Grigor Dimitrov, Novak Djokovic Warm up for Monte Carlo Masters
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov trained with Novak Djokovic on Wednesday, ahead of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters.
The first ATP clay court tournament of the season starts on April 12, with seven of the world's top ten players involved in it.
Dimitrov, ranked 15th, had a light training session with the world number 2 Djokovic, who is also the reigning champion in Monte Carlo, the tournament's official Facebook page revealed. The two athletes are close friends and have trained together before, as well as several demonstration matches against each other.
Both players will learn their first opponents during Saturday morning's draw.
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix
- » Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
- » Draw Determines Tough Opponents for Bulgaria in 2018 World Cup Qualifiers