Series of Minor Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
An earthquake of magnitude 3.2 on the Richter scale was registered near Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas shortly after midnight, according to the National Seismological Center.
The epicenter was between the cities of Burgas and Aytos, BGNES informs. There are no reports of casualties or damages.
A magnitude 2.7 earthquake was felt in Bulgaria, Thursday morning. The quake was registered at 9.09 a.m. near Kresna, Blagoevgrad municipality, the Seismological Center at the Geophysical Institute of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced.
Another small earthquake was felt in the area, Wednesday night. According to the Seismological Center, the quake was recorded at the Bulgarian border with Macedonia. It was of magnitude 2.0 on the Richter scale. No casualties or damages were reported.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C