Armed Robbery At a Sofia Gas Station
An armed robbery took place at a gas station in Sofia on Wednesday night.
According to the police, the assailants were two masked men who threatened the gas station staff and made off with a small sum of money.
Police sources confirmed that one of the robbers was apprehended while trying to leave the crime scene, but refused to divulge any details.
In an interview for Bulgaria's public radio BNR, Interior Ministry chief secretary Svetlozar Lazarov said that there is a 13% drop in household crime since the beginning of 2014.
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt
- » IntMin Confirms with High Degree of Certainty Missing Petko Sertov Left for Greece
- » Customs Agency Discovers Illegal Gas Station in Downtown Sofia
- » 7 Bulgarian Nationals, 1 Czech Citizen Detained in Drug Bust