Armed Robbery At a Sofia Gas Station
An armed robbery took place at a gas station in Sofia on Wednesday night.
According to the police, the assailants were two masked men who threatened the gas station staff and made off with a small sum of money.
Police sources confirmed that one of the robbers was apprehended while trying to leave the crime scene, but refused to divulge any details.
In an interview for Bulgaria's public radio BNR, Interior Ministry chief secretary Svetlozar Lazarov said that there is a 13% drop in household crime since the beginning of 2014.
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Man over Austria Migrant Deaths
- » Suspected Jihadists Detained at Bulgaria Border 'Linked to IS'
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths