False Bomb Signal Prompts Evacuation of Mall in Sofia
A bomb signal prompted the evacuation of “The Mall” on Blvd. Tsarigradsko Shose in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
The signal came around 6 pm local time and all the customers and staff were evacuated by 7 pm, Vesti.bg reports.
The bomb squads inspected the area for over 3 hours, but did not find any evidence of an explosive device.
The Mall will be opened again on Thursday.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival