False Bomb Signal Prompts Evacuation of Mall in Sofia
A bomb signal prompted the evacuation of “The Mall” on Blvd. Tsarigradsko Shose in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
The signal came around 6 pm local time and all the customers and staff were evacuated by 7 pm, Vesti.bg reports.
The bomb squads inspected the area for over 3 hours, but did not find any evidence of an explosive device.
The Mall will be opened again on Thursday.
- » First Festival of Italian Cinema to Begin in Sofia on Tuesday
- » Confidence in Bulgarian President Reaches Its Lowest Since Start of Term – Poll
- » Bulgaria's President Pays Tribute to Victims of Communist Rule
- » Worker Dies in Blast in Bulgaria's Arsenal
- » Bulgarian Is Spoken by 15 Million People Worldwide
- » EU Commission Office in Sofia Evacuated over Fire