False Bomb Signal Prompts Evacuation of Mall in Sofia
A bomb signal prompted the evacuation of “The Mall” on Blvd. Tsarigradsko Shose in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
The signal came around 6 pm local time and all the customers and staff were evacuated by 7 pm, Vesti.bg reports.
The bomb squads inspected the area for over 3 hours, but did not find any evidence of an explosive device.
The Mall will be opened again on Thursday.
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation