False Bomb Signal Prompts Evacuation of Mall in Sofia
A bomb signal prompted the evacuation of “The Mall” on Blvd. Tsarigradsko Shose in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
The signal came around 6 pm local time and all the customers and staff were evacuated by 7 pm, Vesti.bg reports.
The bomb squads inspected the area for over 3 hours, but did not find any evidence of an explosive device.
The Mall will be opened again on Thursday.
- » Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines’ Plane Makes Safe Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » Number of Cyclists in Sofia up by 140% in 3 Years
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1600-Year-Old Mosaic in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Adopts 2015-2016 Action Plan on Poverty
- » 2 Bulgarian Nationals Die in Car Crash near Serbia’s Pirot
- » UN: Bulgaria Faces World’s Bleakest Demographic Prospects by 2050