False Bomb Signal Prompts Evacuation of Mall in Sofia
A bomb signal prompted the evacuation of “The Mall” on Blvd. Tsarigradsko Shose in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
The signal came around 6 pm local time and all the customers and staff were evacuated by 7 pm, Vesti.bg reports.
The bomb squads inspected the area for over 3 hours, but did not find any evidence of an explosive device.
The Mall will be opened again on Thursday.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Blames KTB Crisis on Politicians
- » Earthquake Jolts Romania’s Vrancea, Tremor Felt in Bulgaria’s Ruse
- » Bulgaria, World Prepare to Switch Off for Earth Hour
- » Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Terminates Waste Collection, Disposal Contract with Concessionaire
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt