Bulgaria to Host Expert Meetings within BSEC Presidency
Bulgaria will host a number of meetings during April within the framework of its rotational presidency of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization (BSEC).
A meeting of the transport ministers of the BSEC member states will take place on April 16 at the Grand Hotel Sofia, which will be attended by the organization's Secretary General Victor Tvircun.
On April 25, the Ministry of Agriculture will host a round table forum "Agriculture in the Black Sea region: Common solutions for analogous problems". On the same date, Varna will welcome the BSEC ministers of youth and sports, to discuss possible cooperation in the respective field, as well as how to stimulate activity among the youth.
The BSEC has 12 member states (Armenia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Moldova, Romania, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Serbia). Bulgaria is a rotational President of the organization from January 1 to June 30.
- » Bulgaria, China to Boost Cooperation in Education
- » PM: Bulgaria Could Play Important Role in Improving Europe-China Connectivity
- » Bulgaria Interested in ‘Fast De-escalation’ of Russia-Turkey Tensions
- » Bulgarian Ambassador in Ankara: Worsened Russia-Turkey Ties Could Increase Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria 'Ready to Help France' for Quick Solution of Syria Crisis
- » Russia Urges Bulgaria to Refrain from 'Ill-Grounded' Claims