Bulgaria to Host Expert Meetings within BSEC Presidency
Bulgaria will host a number of meetings during April within the framework of its rotational presidency of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization (BSEC).
A meeting of the transport ministers of the BSEC member states will take place on April 16 at the Grand Hotel Sofia, which will be attended by the organization's Secretary General Victor Tvircun.
On April 25, the Ministry of Agriculture will host a round table forum "Agriculture in the Black Sea region: Common solutions for analogous problems". On the same date, Varna will welcome the BSEC ministers of youth and sports, to discuss possible cooperation in the respective field, as well as how to stimulate activity among the youth.
The BSEC has 12 member states (Armenia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Moldova, Romania, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Serbia). Bulgaria is a rotational President of the organization from January 1 to June 30.
- » Chinese Cultural Center in Sofia Opens Doors
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Sign a Deal on Cutting Roaming Charges
- » PM Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Fifth Eastern Partnership Summit
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » The Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran Discussed the Crisis in Syria
- » Roaming Prices Between Bulgaria and Macedonia Will Become Cheaper