Bulgarian Nationalist Leader Charged with Hooliganism
Bulgaria's Prosecution has indicted the leader of nationalist party Ataka, Volen Siderov, over January's incident at the Varna Airport.
Siderov is charged with hooliganism and infliction of minor injuries on a policeman, Dnevnik.bg reports.
On January 6, the nationalist leader was involved in a conflict, which started on an airplane, where he reportedly insulted the French cultural attach?. Later in the shuttle bus at Varna Airport, Siderov continued with his assault, hitting a policeman and a passenger who had expressed his outrage at the incident.
If found guilty, the politician can face up to 5 years in jail.
- » Mother Killed her 1-year old Child in Stamboliyski
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Detained a Criminal Group for People Trafficking
- » Two People are in Custody for an Attack of a Man and his Pregnant Girlfriend on Trakia Highway
- » 34 Members of Organized Crime Group were Arrested in Italy
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Found Currency and Gold for BGN 900 000
- » UAE Behind Qatar Hacks