Bulgarian Nationalist Leader Charged with Hooliganism
Bulgaria's Prosecution has indicted the leader of nationalist party Ataka, Volen Siderov, over January's incident at the Varna Airport.
Siderov is charged with hooliganism and infliction of minor injuries on a policeman, Dnevnik.bg reports.
On January 6, the nationalist leader was involved in a conflict, which started on an airplane, where he reportedly insulted the French cultural attach?. Later in the shuttle bus at Varna Airport, Siderov continued with his assault, hitting a policeman and a passenger who had expressed his outrage at the incident.
If found guilty, the politician can face up to 5 years in jail.
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead