English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Sofia Residential Property Market Makes Strong Start to 2016 - Industry
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Apartment Prices, Sales Volumes Increase – Bulgarian Properties
- » Sofia Apartments Yield 5.4% Average Rental Return – Real Estate Agency
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3