English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Bulgaria's Property Prices Up by 12% in Six Months Alone
- » Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
- » Boom of Administrative Buildings Expected
- » Number of Russians Buying Property in Bulgaria Dwindles in 2 Years
- » Business Property Deals Amount to EUR 225 M for January-September 2016
- » Sofia's Average Price of Real Estate in Construction Higher Than Price of Old Buildings