English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Victoria Group VM 'to Acquire' Sofia's Five-Star Kempinski Hotel
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
- » Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks