English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Bulgarians Spent BGN 200M on Property in June - Brokers
- » Class A Office Space Rental Rates in Sofia Record 8.3% Growth Y/Y
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Increase in Q2 2014
- » Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
- » Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials
- » Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Up 15% in June