English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property