English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Newly Built Homes in Bulgaria Increase 3.2% Y/Y in Q2 2016, Dwellings Up 15.6%
- » Housing Construction Permits Rise in Bulgaria in Q2 2016
- » Real Estate Agents Note Increase in Sales on Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast
- » High Demand for Office Space in Bulgaria to Continue in 2016 - Industry
- » Hyatt to Enter Bulgaria with Five-Star Hotel in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Posts 63% Rise in Number of Dwellings in New Buildings Completed in Q1