English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Property Prices Rise 6% Y/Y in Jan-Sept – Report
- » Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014