English-Speaking Clients to Return to Bulgarian Real Estate Market
A Bulgarian real estate company expects that this year the English-speaking customers will return to the market.
According to Teofil Petrov, executive director of Green Life – a real estate company specialized in such customers – quoted by the BTA wire service, there is an increase in queries for purchase of homes. So far, however, there are no deals.
Petrov said he hoped this was a sign for the end of the crisis in the vacation home segment and the return of the English-speaking clients.
According to Petrov, this year the vacation home segment in Bulgaria will still be dominated by the Russian-speaking clients, who usually plan to live permanently on the property. He said he expects that this year the sales will increase by no less than 5%, while prices will go up by 1-3%.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria is the Leader in Renovating Buildings with Public Funds
- » Bulgaria Ranks Eighth in Europe in Income from Rented Properties
- » Iceland will Tighten the Rules for Acquiring Land by Foreigners
- » Rents in Sofia Rise Up with 10%
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU