Construction in Bulgaria Posts Growth
The construction market in Bulgaria in 2013 showed signs of resurrection, shows an analysis of the National registry of new buildings.
According to the data, there was an increase in demand and investments in vacation homes and office space.
The growth in construction in 2013 placed Sofia on the top place in built-up area in Bulgaria.
The demand of apartments in Sofia spurred a 15% growth in construction of residential buildings. The office buildings construction increased by 28%.
According to the registry, the demand of vacation homes drove the construction sector in Varna.
In 2013 the overall construction of residential buildings in Bulgaria grew by 16%. The forecasts are that this year the revival of the construction sector in the country will continue.
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Property Prices Rise 6% Y/Y in Jan-Sept – Report
- » Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014