Construction in Bulgaria Posts Growth
The construction market in Bulgaria in 2013 showed signs of resurrection, shows an analysis of the National registry of new buildings.
According to the data, there was an increase in demand and investments in vacation homes and office space.
The growth in construction in 2013 placed Sofia on the top place in built-up area in Bulgaria.
The demand of apartments in Sofia spurred a 15% growth in construction of residential buildings. The office buildings construction increased by 28%.
According to the registry, the demand of vacation homes drove the construction sector in Varna.
In 2013 the overall construction of residential buildings in Bulgaria grew by 16%. The forecasts are that this year the revival of the construction sector in the country will continue.
- » Iceland will Tighten the Rules for Acquiring Land by Foreigners
- » Rents in Sofia Rise Up with 10%
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU
- » Bulgaria's Property Prices Up by 12% in Six Months Alone
- » Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
- » Boom of Administrative Buildings Expected