Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » EU Commission to Go On with CVM Reports on Bulgaria, Romania
- » Romania Could Outpace Bulgaria in Schengen Accession - Deputy PM
- » KTB Majority Shareholder to Demand Int'l Expertise on Bank Insolvency
- » Bulgaria PM Renews Calls on C-Bank Governor to Resign
- » Coalition Partners to Negotiate over Controversial Appointment
- » Bulgaria is Starting to Emerge from 2-year Political Chaos – Right-Wing Leader