Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boyko Borisov Returns Mandate
- » Outgoing PM Plamen Oresharski: I Have No Regrets
- » Resignation 'Will Not Lead to Economic Recovery' - BIA Chairman