Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » Turkey, Russia Boost Economic Cooperation
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market