Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » Bulgaria MPs Grant National Security Body Right to Process Passengers Flight Data
- » Bulgaria to Use 'All Its Resources' to Support Bokova's UN Candidacy
- » Defence Ministers Expected to Agree on Enhanced NATO Presence in East
- » Bulgaria Nominates UNESCO's Bokova as UN Top Job Candidate
- » No Decision for Proceedings against Greece over Border Blockade, EC Says
- » German Court Rules Against Sending Back Refugees to Bulgaria