Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » EU Commission Asks Bulgaria to Implement Bank Recovery, Resolution Directive
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea to Send EU Special Representative to Macedonia – Minister
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Sets Up Ad Hoc Committee on Draft Constitutional Amendments
- » Visit of EU Regional Policy Commissioner to Bulgaria Postponed to June
- » Bulgaria Military Intelligence to Open Up its Communist-Era Archives
- » Bulgarian Government Establishes National Anti-Corruption Council