Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » EU Grants EUR 1.9 M to Bulgaria for Flood Recovery
- » Bulgaria MP Committee Turns Down Constitutional Changes
- » Bulgaria, Ukraine Presidents Agree to Renew Sofia-Kiev Flights
- » Greece’s Stability Important for Bulgaria, Borisov Tells Tusk
- » Stoltenberg Sees No Immediate Threat to any NATO Member State - BNR
- » Bulgarian, Ukrainian FMs Discuss Possible Launching of Ferry on Danube