Bulgaria, Croatia to Cooperate in Education
Bulgaria's government has approved a draft cooperation program with the Ministry of Education of Croatia for the period 2014-2017, Wednesday.
The draft document specifies the cooperation steps in science and education and the initiatives both Ministries will promote, namely the exchange of information, experts, the provision of scholarships, BGNES news agency reports.
The document is in line with the active bilateral relations, which showed a significant development after Croatia has become a member of the European Union on 1 July, 2013.
The EU membership opens up new opportunities for broader and more effective cooperation in various bilateral and international initiatives.
- » Bulgaria Had Lowest Hourly Labor Costs in EU in 2014, at EUR 3.8
- » Bulgarian Military Arms with New Unmanned Planes
- » Bulgaria's PM Not Invited to Victory Day Celebrations in Moscow
- » Delicacies to be Served in Bulgarian Government Planes
- » Massive Win for Sarkozy's Conservative Party in France Local Elections
- » Speaker of Croatian Parliament Arrives in Bulgaria on 1-Day Visit