PM Oresharski to Visit Bulgarian-Owned Textile Mill in Vietnam's Hue
On the last day of his official visit to Vietnam, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will visit the city of Hue and a local textile factory owned by a Bulgarian company.
Oleg Marinov, head of Bulgaria's Commercial and Economic Office in Ho Chi Minh City, has described the investment as successful, specifying that the textile factory exported its output in Asia and in Europe.
"Bulgaria can also be supplied clothing manufactured in Vietnam. By using the relatively cheap labor in Vietnam, you get a low production cost. Bulgaria is interested in this market because the items manufactured in Vietnam can be exported to the countries of Southeast Asia," Marinov told the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) on Wednesday.
Hue, a former capital of Vietnam, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Most Small Businesses do not Protect their Trade Secrets