PM Oresharski to Visit Bulgarian-Owned Textile Mill in Vietnam's Hue
On the last day of his official visit to Vietnam, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will visit the city of Hue and a local textile factory owned by a Bulgarian company.
Oleg Marinov, head of Bulgaria's Commercial and Economic Office in Ho Chi Minh City, has described the investment as successful, specifying that the textile factory exported its output in Asia and in Europe.
"Bulgaria can also be supplied clothing manufactured in Vietnam. By using the relatively cheap labor in Vietnam, you get a low production cost. Bulgaria is interested in this market because the items manufactured in Vietnam can be exported to the countries of Southeast Asia," Marinov told the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) on Wednesday.
Hue, a former capital of Vietnam, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- » CGN shows interest in Bulgaria's Belene Project
- » 12 University Majors Now ''Protected" by Government Order
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Fall 0.8% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Expand by 3% in 2016 - Industry Group
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport