Bulgaria, Iraq Discuss Direct Flights Sofia-Baghdad
Deputy Transport Minister Anton Ginev agreed on Tuesday with his Iraqi counterpart Bangen Rekani on a new document for bilateral air transport cooperation.
The agreement is expected to boost air traffic and lead to opening new lines, thus also creating jobs and enforcing Bulgarian-Iraqi trade.
Possibilities of cooperation between national carriers BH Air and Iraq Airways were on the agenda during deputies' meeting, though no deal was reached, the website Money.bg reports.
The existing framework of bilateral cooperation in the field dates back to 1966 and does not comply with European law.
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria Air Offers Ticket Discounts As Well
- » BSP To Keep Flat Tax, Introduce "Rich People Tax"
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Mull Coupling Day-Ahead Electricity Markets
- » Bulgaria's Govt, Businesses Meeting for 11th Time
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices