Four Bulgarian Parties To Enter European Parliament – Survey
If the elections for European Parliament were today, four Bulgarian parties would pass the 5.9% threshold, shows a survey of the Mediana agency.
According to the data, collected among 1000 adult Bulgarians, the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), the centre-right former ruling party GERB, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the recently formed party of the former journalist turned politician Nikolai Barekov – Bulgarian Without Censorship (BWC) – would send some of their candidates to the European Parliament.
About one fourth of Bulgarian voters are not planning to cast their ballots in the upcoming European elections.
Of the others, 22% would vote for BSP, 19.6% for GERB, 8.8% for DPS and 7% - for BWC.
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President
- » New European Parliament to Hold Opening Session