Retail In Bulgaria On The Rise
In February retail and store turnover in Bulgaria increased – both year-on-year and compared to January 2014, shows data of National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The retail sector grew by 1%, compared to January and by 9.2%, compared to February 2013.
Highest growth was posted in the consumer electronics and domestic appliances stores - by 1.9%, compared to the preceding month, textiles, clothes and shoes – by 1.4%, computers and communications equipment – by 1.1% and food, alcohol and cigarettes – by 0.8%.
The sales of automobile fuels decreased by 0.7%.
Compared to February 2013, sales increase in almost all sectors. The most considerable growth was posted in the retail via internet, post and telephone and the sales of computer and communications equipment – by 18.5% both.
- » Czech Billionaire Kellner Acquired Nova TV
- » Four Countries Prepare an Alternative to the Chinese "One Belt One Road" Initiative
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants