Retail In Bulgaria On The Rise
In February retail and store turnover in Bulgaria increased – both year-on-year and compared to January 2014, shows data of National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The retail sector grew by 1%, compared to January and by 9.2%, compared to February 2013.
Highest growth was posted in the consumer electronics and domestic appliances stores - by 1.9%, compared to the preceding month, textiles, clothes and shoes – by 1.4%, computers and communications equipment – by 1.1% and food, alcohol and cigarettes – by 0.8%.
The sales of automobile fuels decreased by 0.7%.
Compared to February 2013, sales increase in almost all sectors. The most considerable growth was posted in the retail via internet, post and telephone and the sales of computer and communications equipment – by 18.5% both.
- » Bulgaria’s Pleven Opens Tender for Construction of Integrated Water Cycle
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Black Sea Motorway Construction
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Asks Bulgarian Socialist Party to Stop Speculations About Tsankov Kamak
- » Gazprom Has Increased Its Supplies to Bulgaria by 11%
- » EU Citizens will not Need Visas to Visit UK After Brexit
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism