BBLF to Hold Bulgarian Industry: Mission Possible Conference Friday
The Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) is organizing the "Bulgarian Industry: Mission Possible Conference" on Friday, April 11 in Plovdiv.
Bulgarian Industry: Mission Possible is a unique event intended for the industrial business community in this country. The ambition of BBLF is to convene all stakeholders: senior government officials and local authorities and top managers of Bulgarian and international companies. The conference will enable them to present, discuss and analyse critical issues that have an impact on investment, production and sustainable economic development.
A major highlight of the conference is the panel on Bulgaria's industry that will also feature business parks. It will focus on the advantages this country offers to entrepreneurs and the challenges companies operating in the local market are facing. Importantly, investors, manufacturers and representatives of related industries will be presenting their own experiences and good practices. Possibilities for investment and EU funds are also high on the agenda.
The Bulgarian Industry: Mission Possible conference is intended to cater to all who would like to know more about making business in this country, exchange views and experiences and meet new partners.
The event starts at 9 am at the Moskva Hall in Novotel Plovdiv. The participation fee is BGN 25. For registration, please visit here, by 12 pm on April 9.
- » US Chevron Interested in Reviving Burgas-Alexandroupolis Oil Pipeline – Transneft President
- » Bulgaria’s Tripartite Cooperation Council to Discuss Minimum Wage
- » Bulgaria Reopens 3-Y T-Note Issue at 0.68% Yield
- » Bulgaria Keen on Keeping Good Economic Ties with Russia, Lukarski Says
- » Bulgarian Scientists Foresee Economic Growth of 1.4 % in 2015
- » Additional BGN 15 M Needed for Sofia's Subway Extension