Over 60% Of Bulgarians Have Never Been To Another EU Country
The Bulgarians have travelled the least in other EU countries, compared to the other Europeans, shows an Eurobarometer survey.
It was done in the end of January 2014 and in it took part 27 739 citizens of EU countries.
It shows that 63% of Bulgarians have never been to another EU country. Similar are the results in Greece and Portugal in which 61% of the respondents haven't visited an EU member state.
Most avid travellers are the Dutch – 72% of them said they travel occasionally to another EU country.
The Eurobarometer data shows that the average percentage of those who occasionally travel to other member states for the entire Union is 63%. Thirty-four percent of the respondents said they do it at least once a year.
- » Bulgaria Expects Another Hot Summer Day on Sunday
- » Wildfire near Bulgaria's Ardino Contained
- » Forest Fire Rages near Ardino in Southern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Set up Advisory National Food Board
- » Bulgaria to Scrap Injunction of People with Mental Disabilities
- » Bulgarians See Politics, Hospitals, Customs as 'Most Corrupt' - Poll