Bulgarian Railway Infrastructure Employees Set for a Protest
Employees of Bulgaria's National Railway Infrastructure Company are taking to the streets for a silent protest on Tuesday, demanding higher salaries.
They also want to express their support for colleagues bargaining over a new collective agreements on working terms, according to Bulgaria's NOVA TV.
Both the railway infrastructure company and the national carrier Bulgarian State Railways are considered to be debt-ridden and unable to avoid default without subsidies by the government.
Bulgaria's Transport Minister Danail Papazov has however suggested a renewal is scheduled in both companies in the short term.
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
- » An Art Map Will Replace Vitoshka's Fountain
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » What did Bulgarians Searched on Google the Most in 2017
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School