Bulgarian Railway Infrastructure Employees Set for a Protest
Employees of Bulgaria's National Railway Infrastructure Company are taking to the streets for a silent protest on Tuesday, demanding higher salaries.
They also want to express their support for colleagues bargaining over a new collective agreements on working terms, according to Bulgaria's NOVA TV.
Both the railway infrastructure company and the national carrier Bulgarian State Railways are considered to be debt-ridden and unable to avoid default without subsidies by the government.
Bulgaria's Transport Minister Danail Papazov has however suggested a renewal is scheduled in both companies in the short term.
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Saudi Arabia's First Cinema in Over 35 Years Open Doors
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017