Bulgarian Risk Engineering AD to Consult N-plant Project in Vietnam
Bulgarian company Risk Engineering AD will consult the government of Vietnam on a project for the construction of a nuclear power plant.
The cooperation was negotiated during the visit of Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski to Hanoi.
Oresharski handed to Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung a list of 12 projects which had not been developed so far and which Bulgaria insisted on implementing.
The project which has reached the most advanced stage of implementation is a project for a motor oil recycling plant of Bulgarian lubricants maker Prista Oil, while Risk Engineering AD is to renegotiate a contract for consultancy services to the Vietnamese government on an N-plant which is being built, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The list is also said to include projects related to the application of electronic technologies in education, Bulgarian know-how for the education system in Vietnam, and Vietnamese projects aimed at paving the way for Vietnamese containers to Europe.
The Vietnamese Prime Minister recommended creating favorable conditions for entrepreneurs, establishing contacts with partners and studying markets where Bulgaria had an edge, while Vietnam had needs to cover, such as building infrastructure, urban planning, public transport, energy, environmental conservation and the food industry.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Picks 2 Local, 2 Int'l Banks for Bridge Loan
- » EU Commission Allows Bulgaria to Use EU Funds for Sofia Tech Park
- » Holders of Guaranteed Deposits in Bulgaria's KTB Number 255 000
- » State Aid to FIB in Line with EU Rules, Commission Says
- » Finance Ministry To Present Draft Budget Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 7-Year Issue of EUR-Denominated Govt Securities