37 Bulgarian Companies to Take Part in Hannover Messe 2014
A total of 37 Bulgarian companies will present their products at the world's leading industrial fair, Hannover Messe, in the period April 7 – 11, 2014.
Bulgaria's participation is organized by the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency under a project financed under the European Regional Development Fund via Operational Program Competitiveness 2007-2013.
Hannover Messe is the world's biggest multi-sector fair in the sphere of industry which has been organized on an annual basis since 1947.
In 2013, a total of 6399 exhibitors from 62 countries took part in the industrial fair, which was attended by over 217 000 registered visitors, including 47 525 foreigners.
The stands of Bulgarian companies are located on a total area of 394 square meters in 4 halls: pneumatics and hydraulics, electrical engineering and energy, automatisation and electronics, industrial subcontracting.
Using the funding allocated under the project, Bulgaria's Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency covers the following expenses of the participants: renting expo area, designing and building a stand, renting equipment and furniture, registration, inclusion of exhibitors in the official catalogue, issuing a brochure, advertising the participation.
- » President Rumen Radev after Council: Security Sector Staff Remains Main Priority
- » Minister Angelkova and Ambassador Detlef Lingemann Discuss Bulgarian-German Cooperation in Tourism
- » NSI: Producer Price Index in Industry Rises 0.9% MoM in April 2017
- » Total Producer Price Index in Industry in April 2017 Up by 0.9% Compared to March 2017
- » Vitinia Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Temporarily Closed Due to Repair Works
- » Sofia National Palace of Culture Acknowledged by the International Association of Convention