37 Bulgarian Companies to Take Part in Hannover Messe 2014
A total of 37 Bulgarian companies will present their products at the world's leading industrial fair, Hannover Messe, in the period April 7 – 11, 2014.
Bulgaria's participation is organized by the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency under a project financed under the European Regional Development Fund via Operational Program Competitiveness 2007-2013.
Hannover Messe is the world's biggest multi-sector fair in the sphere of industry which has been organized on an annual basis since 1947.
In 2013, a total of 6399 exhibitors from 62 countries took part in the industrial fair, which was attended by over 217 000 registered visitors, including 47 525 foreigners.
The stands of Bulgarian companies are located on a total area of 394 square meters in 4 halls: pneumatics and hydraulics, electrical engineering and energy, automatisation and electronics, industrial subcontracting.
Using the funding allocated under the project, Bulgaria's Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency covers the following expenses of the participants: renting expo area, designing and building a stand, renting equipment and furniture, registration, inclusion of exhibitors in the official catalogue, issuing a brochure, advertising the participation.
- » Thosands of Passengers will Spend the Night at Vienna Airport
- » Thousands Commemorate the Epic Shipka Battle
- » Greek Financial Crisis Hits Summer Sales
- » CGN shows interest in Bulgaria's Belene Project
- » 12 University Majors Now ''Protected" by Government Order
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016