INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL IN SOFIA
Society | August 25, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Folklore groups from Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, Georgia, India and 7 groups from Sofia and Godech will participate in the 5th Sofia International Folklore Festival. The Festival opened on Saturday evening in front of the National Theater. Before that there was an interesting folklore costumes defile that started from the National Palace of Culture in Sofia. The festival takes place in cultural center Vitosha in the Pavlovo quarter in Sofia. Each evening will finishes with a folk discotheque where the participants should teach each other their national folk dances. The festival will close on August 29.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » At Minus 62 Degrees in the Coldest Village, the Thermometer is Damaged
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)