INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL IN SOFIA
Society | August 25, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Folklore groups from Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, Georgia, India and 7 groups from Sofia and Godech will participate in the 5th Sofia International Folklore Festival. The Festival opened on Saturday evening in front of the National Theater. Before that there was an interesting folklore costumes defile that started from the National Palace of Culture in Sofia. The festival takes place in cultural center Vitosha in the Pavlovo quarter in Sofia. Each evening will finishes with a folk discotheque where the participants should teach each other their national folk dances. The festival will close on August 29.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Snowfall Stopped Trains in Gabrovo
- » Number of Migrants Seeking Asylum in Bulgaria has Fallen 5 Times
- » Small Steps Forward as UN Climate Talks End in Bonn
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)