Bulgaria's Dobrinishte Records Growing Tourist Influx for Easter
Bulgaria's ski resort Dobrinishte sees a tourist influx reporting over 90% of hotel occupancy rates during the Easter holidays.
More than 2,000 Bulgarian and Greek tourists will spend their holidays in the SPA resort at the foot of Pirin mountain, Standart news informs. Due to the numerous mineral springs and the growing number of local and foreign visitors, the investors interest in the area has increased in recent years.
A number of tourists travel from the nearby resort of Bansko which is just 7 km away to the thermal springs in the town of Dobrinishte.
"All hotels and guest houses in Dobrnishte are full during the Easter holidays. More and more tourists are coming to our town," mayor Kitan Galchev said.
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism
- » Owners of restaurants in Sunny Beach Will Protest
- » Varna’s Sky Restaurant Sees Emergency Landing by NRA Inspectors
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism: 'Late Night Police Raids Mar the Image of Bulgarian Sea Resorts
- » Ryanair Calls for Two-Drink Maximum at Airports
- » Checks at Bulgarian Seaside Resorts to Continue