Bulgaria's Dobrinishte Records Growing Tourist Influx for Easter
Bulgaria's ski resort Dobrinishte sees a tourist influx reporting over 90% of hotel occupancy rates during the Easter holidays.
More than 2,000 Bulgarian and Greek tourists will spend their holidays in the SPA resort at the foot of Pirin mountain, Standart news informs. Due to the numerous mineral springs and the growing number of local and foreign visitors, the investors interest in the area has increased in recent years.
A number of tourists travel from the nearby resort of Bansko which is just 7 km away to the thermal springs in the town of Dobrinishte.
"All hotels and guest houses in Dobrnishte are full during the Easter holidays. More and more tourists are coming to our town," mayor Kitan Galchev said.
- » Foreign Visitors To Bulgaria Increase In July
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increase by 34.7% in Q2 Y/Y
- » Bulgarians Spend Their Summer Vacation in London, Barcelona
- » Another Russian Tour Operator Goes Out of Business
- » Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
- » Bulgarian Hotels Boast 11.6% Revenue Growth in June 2014