Bulgarian Chardonnay, Cabernet Most Preferred At Vinaria
Bulgarian Chardonnays and Cabernet Sauvignon wines proved most popular among conossieurs and consumers at the international wine exhibition Vinaria in Plovdiv.
It is being organised by the Bulgarian Wine and Vine Growers' Association since 1999.
White chardonnay, red and rose cabernet sauvignon, produced by Bulgarian wineries won the most prizes at the international wine and liquor competition – they took 27 gold medals among 78 winners.
The majority of the jury members, as well as the contestants were international.
The participants in the national wine tastings also preferred chardonnay – three out of five winners and cabernet sauvignon – three out of six.
The Consumers' Choice awards in the categories red and white wine were also won by wines made of such sorts.
- » Bulgaria Should Host South Stream, Ex-President Says on Russia Visit
- » Plevneliev Hopes Bulgaria Will Become France's Preferred Outsourcing Destination
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria's FinMIn Foresees No Serious Impact of Brexit
- » UK Should Allow Foreign Seasonal Workers to Stay - Bulgaria's Agriculture Min