Bulgarian Chardonnay, Cabernet Most Preferred At Vinaria
Bulgarian Chardonnays and Cabernet Sauvignon wines proved most popular among conossieurs and consumers at the international wine exhibition Vinaria in Plovdiv.
It is being organised by the Bulgarian Wine and Vine Growers' Association since 1999.
White chardonnay, red and rose cabernet sauvignon, produced by Bulgarian wineries won the most prizes at the international wine and liquor competition – they took 27 gold medals among 78 winners.
The majority of the jury members, as well as the contestants were international.
The participants in the national wine tastings also preferred chardonnay – three out of five winners and cabernet sauvignon – three out of six.
The Consumers' Choice awards in the categories red and white wine were also won by wines made of such sorts.
- » Bulgaria Energy Minister Triggers Inspection at Energy Distributors
- » Bulgaria 'Unable to Halt South Stream Construction' - Ex-Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's State Electricity Co 'Sells Energy Below Market Prices'
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » World Bank’s Murthi In Bulgaria To Discuss Economic Growth Prospects