Missing Bulgarian Girl Found in Leicester, No Signs of Harm
The 15-year-old Bulgarian girl Ana Simeonova, who was missing in the UK has been found, local authorities revealed.
The girl disappeared on March 25 in Leicester. On Saturday, she was taken to a local police station by a citizen who had seen posters for her search. Ana is in good health and condition, The Leicester Mercury revealed.
"A lot of officers and staff have been involved in the search for Ana and related inquiries; and I am proud to say, on their behalf, that the team is all very happy that it has ended this way", Inspector Simon Preston commented.
Police are still investigating the reasons behind her disappearance, with one man remaining in custody.
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgaria Reveals Names of Suspected Attackers of Alexei Petrov
- » Crime Rate in Bulgaria Decreased by 4.5 % in 2015 - Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Captain 'Found Dead' near Vienna
- » Bulgaria Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind of Attack on Ex-Security Agent