Missing Bulgarian Girl Found in Leicester, No Signs of Harm
The 15-year-old Bulgarian girl Ana Simeonova, who was missing in the UK has been found, local authorities revealed.
The girl disappeared on March 25 in Leicester. On Saturday, she was taken to a local police station by a citizen who had seen posters for her search. Ana is in good health and condition, The Leicester Mercury revealed.
"A lot of officers and staff have been involved in the search for Ana and related inquiries; and I am proud to say, on their behalf, that the team is all very happy that it has ended this way", Inspector Simon Preston commented.
Police are still investigating the reasons behind her disappearance, with one man remaining in custody.
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna