Missing Bulgarian Girl Found in Leicester, No Signs of Harm
The 15-year-old Bulgarian girl Ana Simeonova, who was missing in the UK has been found, local authorities revealed.
The girl disappeared on March 25 in Leicester. On Saturday, she was taken to a local police station by a citizen who had seen posters for her search. Ana is in good health and condition, The Leicester Mercury revealed.
"A lot of officers and staff have been involved in the search for Ana and related inquiries; and I am proud to say, on their behalf, that the team is all very happy that it has ended this way", Inspector Simon Preston commented.
Police are still investigating the reasons behind her disappearance, with one man remaining in custody.
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition