Missing Bulgarian Girl Found in Leicester, No Signs of Harm
The 15-year-old Bulgarian girl Ana Simeonova, who was missing in the UK has been found, local authorities revealed.
The girl disappeared on March 25 in Leicester. On Saturday, she was taken to a local police station by a citizen who had seen posters for her search. Ana is in good health and condition, The Leicester Mercury revealed.
"A lot of officers and staff have been involved in the search for Ana and related inquiries; and I am proud to say, on their behalf, that the team is all very happy that it has ended this way", Inspector Simon Preston commented.
Police are still investigating the reasons behind her disappearance, with one man remaining in custody.
- » Police Detain 35 Migrants in NW Bulgaria
- » Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria: Russian Man Indicted
- » Man Kills Woman with Machete in Reutlingen, Germany
- » Munich Shooting: Lone Gunman Planned Attack for One Year
- » Bulgarian Woman Suffers Broken Arm during Friday’s Munich Shooting
- » Munich Shooting: Gunman Had no Known Links to Islamic State, Police Say