Sarafovo Suicide Bomber of Algerian Origins
The suicide bomber of the July 2012 terrorist attack on a bus at Burgas' Sarafovo Airport was Algerian, investigators have revealed.
Five Israeli tourists and the driver of the bus, as well as the bomber, died in the attack on July 18.
The terrorist was an Algerian-born, who had later lived in Morocco, and received his training in southern Lebanon, the authorities say. Two other persons, linked with organizing the bombing, were also based in Lebanon, and most likely linked to Hezbollah.
Police are still trying to track a fourth man who entered Bulgaria through the Turkish border with a falsified Venezuelan passport. It is said that he may be the mastermind behind the deadly act.
- » The Search for the Attackers of the Journalist Ivo Nikodimov Continues
- » Murder of a Local Businessman Was Committed in Plovdiv
- » Activist From the Party of Valery Simeonov Arrested For Trafficking of Migrants
- » Italians Robbed ATMs Masked like Trump
- » The Greek Police is after Imported Alcohol from Bulgaria
- » Two Women Beaten by Men in Sofia's Borisova Garden