Ivaylo Filev Wins European Weightlifting Gold
Bulgaria's Ivaylo Filev won the gold medal in the 62kg category at the European Weightlifting Championships in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Filev lifted a total of 299kg from his two attempts, for his first ever European title. His best achievement so far had been a bronze medal from the World Championships in 2007.
There was another Bulgarian on the podium in the same category. Stoyan Enev lifted 286kg to grab the bronze medal. The silver went to Stanislav Chadovich of Belarus, with 293kg.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam