F1 Champion Schumacher Starts Making Eye-Contact, Responding to Voices
Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is making eye-contact and responding to voices, according to recent reports of Italian and German media outlets.
Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Sunday about encouraging eye movements, while Germany's Bild am Sonntag says that Schumacher is responding to voices.
Former Ferrari driver Felipe Massa Felipe Massa confirmed that Schumacher was responding to voices.
On December 29, 2013 Schumacher suffered a serious head injury while skiing on an unmarked slope in the Meribel resort in the French Alps. He has been in a medically-induced coma at a hospital in Grenoble since the accident.
On Friday, Sabien Kehm, Schumacher's manager, announced that he was having "moments of consciousness and awakening".
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters
- » Mirela Demireva Brings Home Silver Medal for Bulgaria in Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Nevyana Vladinova Scores 7th in first ever Olympic Finals