F1 Champion Schumacher Starts Making Eye-Contact, Responding to Voices
Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is making eye-contact and responding to voices, according to recent reports of Italian and German media outlets.
Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Sunday about encouraging eye movements, while Germany's Bild am Sonntag says that Schumacher is responding to voices.
Former Ferrari driver Felipe Massa Felipe Massa confirmed that Schumacher was responding to voices.
On December 29, 2013 Schumacher suffered a serious head injury while skiing on an unmarked slope in the Meribel resort in the French Alps. He has been in a medically-induced coma at a hospital in Grenoble since the accident.
On Friday, Sabien Kehm, Schumacher's manager, announced that he was having "moments of consciousness and awakening".
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home