F1 Champion Schumacher Starts Making Eye-Contact, Responding to Voices
Formula One legend Michael Schumacher is making eye-contact and responding to voices, according to recent reports of Italian and German media outlets.
Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport reports Sunday about encouraging eye movements, while Germany's Bild am Sonntag says that Schumacher is responding to voices.
Former Ferrari driver Felipe Massa Felipe Massa confirmed that Schumacher was responding to voices.
On December 29, 2013 Schumacher suffered a serious head injury while skiing on an unmarked slope in the Meribel resort in the French Alps. He has been in a medically-induced coma at a hospital in Grenoble since the accident.
On Friday, Sabien Kehm, Schumacher's manager, announced that he was having "moments of consciousness and awakening".
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
- » Ronaldo to Leave Real Madrid?