Dobrich to Build Biggest Skatepark in Bulgaria
Bulgaria's northeastern city of Dobrich has started building the biggest skatepark in the country.
The project includes four lakes, a rock scene, a water cascade, a natural ice skating rink and recreational facilities.
The existing lake in the city park in Dobrich will be divided into four stretches of water, including a boat lake, a lake of birds with a bird-watching site, a music lake, and an ice lake, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
There will be a serpentine water cascade over which there will be a flower garden.
The project also includes ornamental vegetation with decorative lighting, deciduous and coniferous trees and shrubs, red leaved plum, magnolias, cedar trees, and on one of the islands there will be water lilies.
The project also envisages the reconstruction of the memorial complex Khan Asparuh, which has already been launched.
- » Bulgarian Court Releases Migrant Hunter on Bail
- » New Sofia Metro Station Opens, Adding 15 000 Passengers
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Bulgaria Filed 5 User Data Requests with Google in 2015
- » Strong Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Monday
- » State of Emergency Remains after Flood in Bulgaria's Rozino