Dobrich to Build Biggest Skatepark in Bulgaria
Bulgaria's northeastern city of Dobrich has started building the biggest skatepark in the country.
The project includes four lakes, a rock scene, a water cascade, a natural ice skating rink and recreational facilities.
The existing lake in the city park in Dobrich will be divided into four stretches of water, including a boat lake, a lake of birds with a bird-watching site, a music lake, and an ice lake, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
There will be a serpentine water cascade over which there will be a flower garden.
The project also includes ornamental vegetation with decorative lighting, deciduous and coniferous trees and shrubs, red leaved plum, magnolias, cedar trees, and on one of the islands there will be water lilies.
The project also envisages the reconstruction of the memorial complex Khan Asparuh, which has already been launched.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film