Dobrich to Build Biggest Skatepark in Bulgaria
Bulgaria's northeastern city of Dobrich has started building the biggest skatepark in the country.
The project includes four lakes, a rock scene, a water cascade, a natural ice skating rink and recreational facilities.
The existing lake in the city park in Dobrich will be divided into four stretches of water, including a boat lake, a lake of birds with a bird-watching site, a music lake, and an ice lake, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
There will be a serpentine water cascade over which there will be a flower garden.
The project also includes ornamental vegetation with decorative lighting, deciduous and coniferous trees and shrubs, red leaved plum, magnolias, cedar trees, and on one of the islands there will be water lilies.
The project also envisages the reconstruction of the memorial complex Khan Asparuh, which has already been launched.
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight
- » Bulgarians will Spend up to 24% of their Monthly Income for Christmas Gifts
- » There are Reports of a Bomb in Israeli Embassy in Sofia
- » Geminids meteors peak December 13-14
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms