Bulgaria's PM to Arrive in Vietnam on Official Visit by April 9
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is to arrive in Vietnam on Sunday for an official visit by April 9, according to the press office of the government.
On Sunday, Oresharski is to attend the opening of the first Bulgarian restaurant, "Sofia", in the city of Hanoi, and to meet with Vietnamese nationals who studied and worked in Bulgaria
On April 7, Bulgaria's Prime Minister is to lay wreaths at the Monument of the National Heroes and Martyrs and at the Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi. After that, an official welcoming ceremony will be held for the Bulgarian Prime Minister in front of the Presidential Palace.
Later the same day, Oresharski is to attend a one-on-one meeting with his Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Tan Dung before the plenary sitting of the two delegations. After the sitting, there will be a signing ceremony of bilateral documents.
On April 8, Oresharski is to meet with the Parliament Chair Nguyen Sinh Hung, Nguyen Phu Trong, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam and Vietnam President Truong Tan Sang.
On April 8, Oresharski is to arrive in the city of Da Nang, where he will meet with the Chair of the Danang People's Committee and participate in the opening of a Bulgarian-Vietnamese business forum. Later he will visit the city of Hoi An.
On April 9, Bulgaria's Prime Minister will travel to the city of Hue to attend working meetings.
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » The Czech President Predicts Russia in the EU
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies