Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Defeats Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev scored a 3rd round stoppage win against Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic at a match in Rostock, Germany.
Perkovic quit after the third round, according to reports of Darik radio.
39-year-old Croatian Perkovic was summoned after three other opponents, two Americans and a Briton, pulled out of the fight for different reasons.
Sunday's match secured Pulev's 20th win in as many professional bouts.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy