Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Defeats Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev scored a 3rd round stoppage win against Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic at a match in Rostock, Germany.
Perkovic quit after the third round, according to reports of Darik radio.
39-year-old Croatian Perkovic was summoned after three other opponents, two Americans and a Briton, pulled out of the fight for different reasons.
Sunday's match secured Pulev's 20th win in as many professional bouts.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Semifinals in Istanbul
- » Stiliyan Petrov Could Also Return to Bulgaria’s National Football Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Secures Tough Victory over World's No. 194
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov Considers Renewing His Professional Football Career
- » Bulgaria's Haskovo to Recognise Grigor Dimitrov as Honorary Citizen
- » Berbatov, Martin Petrov Join Stoichkov's Birthday Show