Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Defeats Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev scored a 3rd round stoppage win against Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic at a match in Rostock, Germany.
Perkovic quit after the third round, according to reports of Darik radio.
39-year-old Croatian Perkovic was summoned after three other opponents, two Americans and a Briton, pulled out of the fight for different reasons.
Sunday's match secured Pulev's 20th win in as many professional bouts.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov To Play at Sofia ATP Tour Event
- » Coach of Bulgaria's Levski PFC Quits Team
- » Juan Martin del Potro Defeats Bulgaria's Dimitrov in Stockholm
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Semi-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Quarter Finals
- » Ludogorets Suffers Heavy Defeat from Arsenal in London