Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Defeats Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev scored a 3rd round stoppage win against Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic at a match in Rostock, Germany.
Perkovic quit after the third round, according to reports of Darik radio.
39-year-old Croatian Perkovic was summoned after three other opponents, two Americans and a Briton, pulled out of the fight for different reasons.
Sunday's match secured Pulev's 20th win in as many professional bouts.
- » Klitschko Hit Pulev With Force Equalling 450 Kg
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect