Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Defeats Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev scored a 3rd round stoppage win against Croatia's Ivitsa Perkovic at a match in Rostock, Germany.
Perkovic quit after the third round, according to reports of Darik radio.
39-year-old Croatian Perkovic was summoned after three other opponents, two Americans and a Briton, pulled out of the fight for different reasons.
Sunday's match secured Pulev's 20th win in as many professional bouts.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat, Ousted at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Beats Former No.1 at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Sofia Appeals Revocation of Licence
- » Bulgaria Scores Gold, Silver Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers