Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Face Veteran Croatian
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will fight against 39-year-old Ivica Perkovic in the German city of Rostock on Saturday night.
There was much drama surrounding the selection of an opponent, which frustrated Pulev. Only in the last moment was it revealed that Perkovic will go up against the undefeated Bulgarian, after a number of fighters refused a match-up.
The 193-cm Croatian has a career record of 20 wins and 23 losses. Meanwhile, Pulev will be looking for his 20th win in as many professional bouts.
The fight will start at 9:45 pm Bulgarian time and will be broadcasted live on Diema channel.
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat