Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Face Veteran Croatian
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will fight against 39-year-old Ivica Perkovic in the German city of Rostock on Saturday night.
There was much drama surrounding the selection of an opponent, which frustrated Pulev. Only in the last moment was it revealed that Perkovic will go up against the undefeated Bulgarian, after a number of fighters refused a match-up.
The 193-cm Croatian has a career record of 20 wins and 23 losses. Meanwhile, Pulev will be looking for his 20th win in as many professional bouts.
The fight will start at 9:45 pm Bulgarian time and will be broadcasted live on Diema channel.
- » Sepp Blatter Re-Elected as FIFA President
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Announce Fate of CSKA, Lokomotiv Sofia on June 1
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Proceeds to Third Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Defeated in Second Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat, Ousted at Opening of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Beats Former No.1 at Opening of Roland Garros