Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Face Veteran Croatian
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will fight against 39-year-old Ivica Perkovic in the German city of Rostock on Saturday night.
There was much drama surrounding the selection of an opponent, which frustrated Pulev. Only in the last moment was it revealed that Perkovic will go up against the undefeated Bulgarian, after a number of fighters refused a match-up.
The 193-cm Croatian has a career record of 20 wins and 23 losses. Meanwhile, Pulev will be looking for his 20th win in as many professional bouts.
The fight will start at 9:45 pm Bulgarian time and will be broadcasted live on Diema channel.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles