Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Face Veteran Croatian
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will fight against 39-year-old Ivica Perkovic in the German city of Rostock on Saturday night.
There was much drama surrounding the selection of an opponent, which frustrated Pulev. Only in the last moment was it revealed that Perkovic will go up against the undefeated Bulgarian, after a number of fighters refused a match-up.
The 193-cm Croatian has a career record of 20 wins and 23 losses. Meanwhile, Pulev will be looking for his 20th win in as many professional bouts.
The fight will start at 9:45 pm Bulgarian time and will be broadcasted live on Diema channel.
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control