Southern Greece Shaken by 5.6 Earthquake
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale shook southern Greece on Friday night.
The quake was registered at 11:08 pm local time, with an epicenter 25km east of the island Hydra and 78km south of the capital Athens, the Athens Geodynamic Institute said. There are no initial reports of damages or injuries.
Earlier this year, the Greek island of Cephalonia suffered a series of earthquakes, which damaged hundreds of homes and injured several people.
- » How can you Visit the Newly Found Continent Zealand?
- » Catalonia Scares Madrid with Civil Disobedience
- » CIA Director: "Do not Ask Questions if Kim Suddenly Dies"
- » Russia is Considering Freezing its Membership of the European Court of Human Rights
- » The EP is Discussing a Report on Minimum Income in the EU
- » Islamic State Кilled at Least 128 People in Syrian Town