Bulgarian Teenage Girl Missing in UK
British authorities are investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old Bulgarian girl, Ana Simeonova.
The girl was last seen on March 25, in the city of Leicester, the BBC reports. Simeonova cannot speak English, and she had arrived to the UK just 5 weeks ago, from Poland.
Eight men, aged between 19 and 53, were arrested in connection with the case, but most have been released on bail. A 29-year-old man remains in custody.
Local authorities say they are not ruling out any versions so far.
- » Smuggling Ring Uncovered in Bulgaria as Truck Runs Out of Fuel
- » Last-Instance Court to Sit on Bulgarian Ex Spy Chief's 10-Year Sentence
- » Bulgaria Handed over 72 Turkish Nationals in 2016
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officers Taken into Custody amid Corruption Charges
- » Arrested Syrian Albakir Planned To Attack Berlin Airport
- » Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin