Bulgarian Teenage Girl Missing in UK
British authorities are investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old Bulgarian girl, Ana Simeonova.
The girl was last seen on March 25, in the city of Leicester, the BBC reports. Simeonova cannot speak English, and she had arrived to the UK just 5 weeks ago, from Poland.
Eight men, aged between 19 and 53, were arrested in connection with the case, but most have been released on bail. A 29-year-old man remains in custody.
Local authorities say they are not ruling out any versions so far.
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition
- » Court Issues Life Sentence for Ghastly Murder in Sofia Park