Bulgarian Teenage Girl Missing in UK
British authorities are investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old Bulgarian girl, Ana Simeonova.
The girl was last seen on March 25, in the city of Leicester, the BBC reports. Simeonova cannot speak English, and she had arrived to the UK just 5 weeks ago, from Poland.
Eight men, aged between 19 and 53, were arrested in connection with the case, but most have been released on bail. A 29-year-old man remains in custody.
Local authorities say they are not ruling out any versions so far.
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq