Bulgarian Teenage Girl Missing in UK
British authorities are investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old Bulgarian girl, Ana Simeonova.
The girl was last seen on March 25, in the city of Leicester, the BBC reports. Simeonova cannot speak English, and she had arrived to the UK just 5 weeks ago, from Poland.
Eight men, aged between 19 and 53, were arrested in connection with the case, but most have been released on bail. A 29-year-old man remains in custody.
Local authorities say they are not ruling out any versions so far.
- » Mother Killed her 1-year old Child in Stamboliyski
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Detained a Criminal Group for People Trafficking
- » Two People are in Custody for an Attack of a Man and his Pregnant Girlfriend on Trakia Highway
- » 34 Members of Organized Crime Group were Arrested in Italy
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Found Currency and Gold for BGN 900 000
- » UAE Behind Qatar Hacks