Stanka Zlateva Wins Gold in European Wrestling
Bulgaria's Stanka Zlateva grabbed the gold medal in the women's 75kg category at the European Wrestling Championships in Vantaa, Finland.
In the final, she defeated Belarusian Vasilisa Marzalyuk by 4:2, Sportal.bg informs.
Zlateva becomes one of the most successful athletes in the sport, with 5 world titles and 6 European ones. Her latest triumph is even more remarkable, since she had been absent for nearly 2 years of competition, since the 2012 London Olympics.
The only title that remains missing in Zlateva's trophy case is the Olympic gold medal, and it is still unknown whether the 31-year-old will compete in Rio de Janeiro 2016.
- » Bulgarian National Volleyball Team to Participate in the European Championship in Poland
- » Today is the Draw for the Champions League Groups
- » Barcelona is Suing Neymar for EUR 8.5 Million, the Footballer Files Countersuit
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Now Officially a Player of Kerala Blasters in India
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open