Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems Employees Get Belated Payments
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees have already received their delayed salaries, Minister of Agriculture and Food Dimitar Grekov announced.
The funds allocated by the Government amount to BGN 15M, and only part of it, namely 1.6M monthly, will go for salaries.
Irrigation systems will most likely be divided into two units - the first will carry out activities related to the harmful effects of water, and the second will perform agricultural land irrigation, the Minister Grekov explained.
According to Grekov, this is good news not so much for the Ministry of Agriculture or the Council of Ministers, but rather for the people who have went three months without receiving their wages, while still working, BGNES reports.
"We have ordered a complete analysis of the Irrigation Systems, which is currently performed," he added.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July
- » Bulgarian Industrial Association Opposes Minimum Wage Hike Proposal
- » Protests to Be Staged in Support of KTB Across Bulgaria