Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems Employees Get Belated Payments
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees have already received their delayed salaries, Minister of Agriculture and Food Dimitar Grekov announced.
The funds allocated by the Government amount to BGN 15M, and only part of it, namely 1.6M monthly, will go for salaries.
Irrigation systems will most likely be divided into two units - the first will carry out activities related to the harmful effects of water, and the second will perform agricultural land irrigation, the Minister Grekov explained.
According to Grekov, this is good news not so much for the Ministry of Agriculture or the Council of Ministers, but rather for the people who have went three months without receiving their wages, while still working, BGNES reports.
"We have ordered a complete analysis of the Irrigation Systems, which is currently performed," he added.
- » Bulgaria Should Be Year-Round Tourist Destination – Minister
- » Foreign Ministers of Serbia, Hungary Cite South Stream as Project of Mutual Interest
- » Bulgaria’s Advance Properties Acquires 100% Stake in Pharmaceutical Co Huvepharma
- » President Plevneliev Invites Polish Businesses to Invest in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Governor 'Likely to Resign end-November'
- » Bulgaria Plans to Reintroduce 10% Bank Deposit Interest Tax