Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems Employees Get Belated Payments
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees have already received their delayed salaries, Minister of Agriculture and Food Dimitar Grekov announced.
The funds allocated by the Government amount to BGN 15M, and only part of it, namely 1.6M monthly, will go for salaries.
Irrigation systems will most likely be divided into two units - the first will carry out activities related to the harmful effects of water, and the second will perform agricultural land irrigation, the Minister Grekov explained.
According to Grekov, this is good news not so much for the Ministry of Agriculture or the Council of Ministers, but rather for the people who have went three months without receiving their wages, while still working, BGNES reports.
"We have ordered a complete analysis of the Irrigation Systems, which is currently performed," he added.
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues