Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems Employees Get Belated Payments
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees have already received their delayed salaries, Minister of Agriculture and Food Dimitar Grekov announced.
The funds allocated by the Government amount to BGN 15M, and only part of it, namely 1.6M monthly, will go for salaries.
Irrigation systems will most likely be divided into two units - the first will carry out activities related to the harmful effects of water, and the second will perform agricultural land irrigation, the Minister Grekov explained.
According to Grekov, this is good news not so much for the Ministry of Agriculture or the Council of Ministers, but rather for the people who have went three months without receiving their wages, while still working, BGNES reports.
"We have ordered a complete analysis of the Irrigation Systems, which is currently performed," he added.
- » Ryanair Announces New Winter Services from Bulgaria
- » EVN Puts Gorna Arda Hydro Power Cascade on Hold
- » Bulgarian Resort Sunny Beach – the Cheapest Tourist Destination in the World
- » South Stream 'Could Be Revisited' after Bulgaria Election - Hungary FM
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People