Dimitrov Takes Davis Cup Lead for Bulgaria in Athens
Bulgaria took a 1:0 lead over Greece in Davis Cup tennis, after Grigor Dimitrov defeated Markos Kalovelonis 6:3, 6:3, 6:0.
The world number 15 Bulgarian took just over an hour and a half to beat his Greek opponent, ranked 690th, and take the lead for his country in Athens. Dimitrov did not lose a single service game along the way.
In the second match of the day Dimitar Kutrovski will face Theodoros Angelinos.
- » 2-Time Olympic Champion Maria Grozdeva Wins a Bronze at the European Shooting Championship in Baku
- » Botev Plovdiv did not Win but Still Dreams of Big Breakthrough in Europe
- » Missed Opportunities and Poor Play in Defense Failed Ludogorets in Israel
- » Novak Djokovic will Not Play Again in 2017
- » Ludogorets's Road to Europe goes through Israel
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu