Dimitrov Takes Davis Cup Lead for Bulgaria in Athens
Bulgaria took a 1:0 lead over Greece in Davis Cup tennis, after Grigor Dimitrov defeated Markos Kalovelonis 6:3, 6:3, 6:0.
The world number 15 Bulgarian took just over an hour and a half to beat his Greek opponent, ranked 690th, and take the lead for his country in Athens. Dimitrov did not lose a single service game along the way.
In the second match of the day Dimitar Kutrovski will face Theodoros Angelinos.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension