Dimitrov Takes Davis Cup Lead for Bulgaria in Athens
Bulgaria took a 1:0 lead over Greece in Davis Cup tennis, after Grigor Dimitrov defeated Markos Kalovelonis 6:3, 6:3, 6:0.
The world number 15 Bulgarian took just over an hour and a half to beat his Greek opponent, ranked 690th, and take the lead for his country in Athens. Dimitrov did not lose a single service game along the way.
In the second match of the day Dimitar Kutrovski will face Theodoros Angelinos.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Pablo Cuevas, Faces Andy Murray
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Roger Federer in Swiss Indoors Basel
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal