Dimitrov Takes Davis Cup Lead for Bulgaria in Athens
Bulgaria took a 1:0 lead over Greece in Davis Cup tennis, after Grigor Dimitrov defeated Markos Kalovelonis 6:3, 6:3, 6:0.
The world number 15 Bulgarian took just over an hour and a half to beat his Greek opponent, ranked 690th, and take the lead for his country in Athens. Dimitrov did not lose a single service game along the way.
In the second match of the day Dimitar Kutrovski will face Theodoros Angelinos.
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Preparing to Become BFU Chief or Minister
- » Wayne Rooney Pleaded Guilty, Remains 2 Years Without a Driving License
- » Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
- » Barcelona President: Messi Already Signed a New Contract
- » Bulgaria has Climbed 14 Places and is Among the Top 40 in the FIFA Rankings
- » Ludogorets took a Point in Turkey from Istanbul Basaksehir