Dimitrov Takes Davis Cup Lead for Bulgaria in Athens
Bulgaria took a 1:0 lead over Greece in Davis Cup tennis, after Grigor Dimitrov defeated Markos Kalovelonis 6:3, 6:3, 6:0.
The world number 15 Bulgarian took just over an hour and a half to beat his Greek opponent, ranked 690th, and take the lead for his country in Athens. Dimitrov did not lose a single service game along the way.
In the second match of the day Dimitar Kutrovski will face Theodoros Angelinos.
- » Samuel Eto'o Confirms Participation in Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium