Johnny Depp Confirms Engagement to Amber Heard
US movie star Johhny Depp confirmed his engagement to actress Amber Heard.
The 50-year-old "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor confirmed the news days after he was spotted wearing a woman's engagement ring on his left index hand, which set off speculation that he was to wed Heard.
Heard, a 27-year-old Texas native, co-starred with Depp in 2011's "The Rum Diary." The following year, Depp split from his long-time partner, the French actress Vanessa Paridis, with whom he has two children.
Depp, who is currently promoting his new sci-fi film "Transcendence," also called Heard "a wonderful girl. She's sharp as a tack," according to a "Today" transcript released on Thursday.
Depp's representatives did not respond to requests for comment.
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria