Bulgaria's Varna Airport Switches to Summer Timetable
The summer timetable of the Varna Airport came into effect and the number of flights has increased.
According to airport representatives, this year there will be a new regular route to Belgrade and to Istanbul.
The Air Serbia flights to and from Belgrade start on May 1, three times a week and from June 15 the flights will be daily.
The flights to Istanbul of Turkish Airlines start on May 21 and will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
With the coming of the summer tourist season the Varna Airport will see an increase in the number of flights to and from Russia – Bulgaria's flag carrier Bulgaria Air offers daily flights to Moscow and the Russian airline Rossiya – to Saint Petersburg. There will be flights several times a week to a number of other Russian cities as well.
There are regular flights to London and Vienna.
In May also start the regular flights to Brussels, Luxembourg, Bremen and Rostock.
From June start regular flights to Kiev, Oslo, Zurich, Yerevan and Dusseldorf.
- » Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
- » Ryanair's Sofia Flights Moved to Terminal 2 as of Monday
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Expects 40% Rise in Russian Tourists in 2017
- » Bulgaria Set to Record 8-Million Tourist Mark
- » Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Enables Online Purchase of Train Tickets