Bulgaria’s Hristova Wins European Wrestling Bronze
Bulgaria's Mimi Hristova won the bronze medal in the 55kg freestyle category at the European Wrestling Championships in Vantaa, Finland.
Hristova defeated France's Aurelie Basset in the small final, 6:4. This is Bulgaria's 4th bronze medal at these European Championships.
On Friday, the country's biggest star – Stanka Zlateva will participate, hoping to retain her title.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil