Bulgaria’s Hristova Wins European Wrestling Bronze
Bulgaria's Mimi Hristova won the bronze medal in the 55kg freestyle category at the European Wrestling Championships in Vantaa, Finland.
Hristova defeated France's Aurelie Basset in the small final, 6:4. This is Bulgaria's 4th bronze medal at these European Championships.
On Friday, the country's biggest star – Stanka Zlateva will participate, hoping to retain her title.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells