Bulgaria’s Hristova Wins European Wrestling Bronze
Bulgaria's Mimi Hristova won the bronze medal in the 55kg freestyle category at the European Wrestling Championships in Vantaa, Finland.
Hristova defeated France's Aurelie Basset in the small final, 6:4. This is Bulgaria's 4th bronze medal at these European Championships.
On Friday, the country's biggest star – Stanka Zlateva will participate, hoping to retain her title.
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect
- » Bulgaria Surprisingly Ties with Malta 1:1 in Euro Qualifiers