Bulgaria’s Hristova Wins European Wrestling Bronze
Bulgaria's Mimi Hristova won the bronze medal in the 55kg freestyle category at the European Wrestling Championships in Vantaa, Finland.
Hristova defeated France's Aurelie Basset in the small final, 6:4. This is Bulgaria's 4th bronze medal at these European Championships.
On Friday, the country's biggest star – Stanka Zlateva will participate, hoping to retain her title.
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Professional Football Club Slides into Insolvency