Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » One Person in Custody, Several Injured, in New York Explosion (UPDATED)
- » Russia will Build the First Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt
- » Police Respond to Possible Еxplosion Near Port Authority Bus Station, NY
- » Russian Troops Withdraw from Syria
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa