Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » Turkey’s Prosecutor’s Office Demands Life Sentences for HDP Leaders
- » Theresa May: Better No Deal Than Bad Deal On Brexit
- » Marine Le Pen To Recognise Crimea As Part of Russia If Elected President
- » Putin: Claim We Have Compromising Materials Against Trump Is Fraud
- » EP Deputies Fail to Elect New President After Second Ballot
- » Bulgaria Asks Greek Authorities To Prevent Border Blockade