Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » Nearly 5.5% of CESEE Population Emigrated since 1990 - IMF
- » Bulgarian, Serbian Military Discuss Progress in Joint Action against Irregular Migration
- » EU Appoints Michel Barnier to Lead Negotiations on Brexit
- » Ansbach Attacker 'Feared Deportation to Bulgaria'
- » Russia, Turkey Reach ‘Political Decision’ on Gas Pipeline, NPP Projects
- » New Tax Hikes Force Rise in Relocation of Greek Firms to Bulgaria