Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » Iran Satellite TV Head Shot Dead in Istanbul
- » Macedonia Opposition Plans to Form Govt After Violence
- » UK PM May Braces for Difficult Brexit Talks After EU Adopts Tough Stance
- » EU Says United Ireland Would Be Automatic Full Member
- » EU Leaders Negotiating Common Position On Brexit
- » Turkish Authorities Block Access to Wikipedia