Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » UK Publishes More EU Negotiation Plans
- » French Presidency Gives Official Role to Brigitte Macron
- » The Romanina Coastal Guard Detained a Boat Carrying 70 Refugees
- » Moroccan Imam at Centre of Spain Terror Cell Had Links with Madrid Bombers and Belgium
- » Turkey and Iran are Planning an Attack on Kurds
- » US to Curb Issuance of Non-Immigrant Visas in Russia