Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants
- » Italy Issues State of Emergency Over Catastrophic Earthquake
- » Victims of the Catastrophic Earthquake in Italy reach 240
- » Turkey to Open Third Bridge across Bosphorus Friday
- » Terror Attack on American University of Afghanistan Leaves at least 10 Dead
- » Serbian Hunter Suspected of Shooting Afghan Migrant Dead near Pirot