Former Pakistani President Escapes Assassination Attempt
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf has survived an assassination attempt after his convoy escaped a blast in the city of Islamabad, Thursday.
The politician who was returning from a hospital, where he had been treated for heart problems since January, was not hurt in the attack, Itar-Tass reports.
The police said the terrorist attack was targeted against Pakistan's former leader. The bomb was planted on the side of the road.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'