US Navy Extends USS Truxtun Mission In Black Sea
The US navy extended the mission of the USS Truxtun in the Black Sea, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNT.
The reason are the tensions in Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea by Russia.
The guided-misslie destroyer, which is based in Greece, sailed in the Black Sea in March to participate in a joint military exercise of the navies of Bulgaria, Romania and the US.
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion