US Navy Extends USS Truxtun Mission In Black Sea
The US navy extended the mission of the USS Truxtun in the Black Sea, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNT.
The reason are the tensions in Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea by Russia.
The guided-misslie destroyer, which is based in Greece, sailed in the Black Sea in March to participate in a joint military exercise of the navies of Bulgaria, Romania and the US.
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Defence Act at First Reading
- » MiGs Repair 'Too Expensive' - Bulgaria DefMin
- » IHS Jane: Pakistan Jet Fighters Deal 'Politically Difficult' for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Take Part in Two Multinational Drills in Ukraine
- » Finland Shouldn't Rule Out NATO Membership, PM Says
- » NATO Deploys Ships to Black Sea for Training with Bulgarian Navy