US Navy Extends USS Truxtun Mission In Black Sea
The US navy extended the mission of the USS Truxtun in the Black Sea, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNT.
The reason are the tensions in Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea by Russia.
The guided-misslie destroyer, which is based in Greece, sailed in the Black Sea in March to participate in a joint military exercise of the navies of Bulgaria, Romania and the US.
- » Bulgarian Army Gets 10 US Armoured Personnel Vehicles
- » Bulgaria's Entry in New Afghanistan Mission to be Decided Wednesday
- » Bulgaria’s Air Defence Is ‘Critical Area’, Shalamanov tells BBC
- » Bulgaria to Take Part in Non-Military NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria's Military 'to Demand' BGN 200 M Budget Hike for 2015
- » Two NATO Ships Enter Black Sea