Repair Works Start at Bulgaria's Sofia Central Railway Station
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia has been launched with an official ceremony Thursday, announced Bulgaria's National Railway Infrastructure Company.
The contractor under public procurement order for the design and construction is DZZD "Alliance GBS - Sofia Central Railway Station" and the construction supervision will be carried out by DZZD "Alliance TRT". The project is worth BGN 62M VAT excluded, according to the latest information published on the webiste of the National Railway Infrastructure Company (NRIC).
Among the project objectives is the complete architectural renovation of the entrance building in order to meet energy efficiency requirements. Construction works are planned to be completed by end-2015.
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia is part of a project for the rehabilitation of railway stations including those in the cities of Burgas and Pazardzhik, financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- » Bulgaria May Ask For More Time to Explore Gazprom Concessions
- » Bulgaria's Debt in 2016 Accounts for 29.5% of GDP
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » International Monetary Fund Increases Expectaions on Bulgarian Economy
- » Over 1,000 Cruise Passengers Arrive at Burgas Port
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization