Repair Works Start at Bulgaria's Sofia Central Railway Station
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia has been launched with an official ceremony Thursday, announced Bulgaria's National Railway Infrastructure Company.
The contractor under public procurement order for the design and construction is DZZD "Alliance GBS - Sofia Central Railway Station" and the construction supervision will be carried out by DZZD "Alliance TRT". The project is worth BGN 62M VAT excluded, according to the latest information published on the webiste of the National Railway Infrastructure Company (NRIC).
Among the project objectives is the complete architectural renovation of the entrance building in order to meet energy efficiency requirements. Construction works are planned to be completed by end-2015.
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia is part of a project for the rehabilitation of railway stations including those in the cities of Burgas and Pazardzhik, financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Successfully Places 10-Year BGN-Denominated GS
- » EC Vice President Sefcovic: EU Wants Transparency, Secure Energy Supplies
- » Bulgaria Launches Tenders for Oil, Gas Exploration Rights at Silistar, Teres Blocks
- » Minister Predicts 50% Increase in Air Traffic over Bulgaria after Launch of Istanbul New Airport
- » Repair Works Begin on Two Bulgarian Motorways, Largest Sofia Boulevard
- » Bulgaria C-Bank 'Warned Greek-Owned Banks' over Grexit Scenario