Repair Works Start at Bulgaria's Sofia Central Railway Station
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia has been launched with an official ceremony Thursday, announced Bulgaria's National Railway Infrastructure Company.
The contractor under public procurement order for the design and construction is DZZD "Alliance GBS - Sofia Central Railway Station" and the construction supervision will be carried out by DZZD "Alliance TRT". The project is worth BGN 62M VAT excluded, according to the latest information published on the webiste of the National Railway Infrastructure Company (NRIC).
Among the project objectives is the complete architectural renovation of the entrance building in order to meet energy efficiency requirements. Construction works are planned to be completed by end-2015.
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia is part of a project for the rehabilitation of railway stations including those in the cities of Burgas and Pazardzhik, financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- » Hurried Eurozone Entry Would Have Negative Impact on Bulgaria’s Economy – Deputy PM
- » IMF ‘Stands Ready to Assist Greece’ – If Asked
- » Bulgaria Needs to Substantially Boost Innovation Performance in EU – Minister
- » Bulgaria Interested in Turkish Stream, Russian Official Says
- » Prices of Visas to Bulgaria Go Up for Russian Citizens
- » Unrefunded VAT to Bulgarian Companies at BGN 113.6 M by end-May