Repair Works Start at Bulgaria's Sofia Central Railway Station
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia has been launched with an official ceremony Thursday, announced Bulgaria's National Railway Infrastructure Company.
The contractor under public procurement order for the design and construction is DZZD "Alliance GBS - Sofia Central Railway Station" and the construction supervision will be carried out by DZZD "Alliance TRT". The project is worth BGN 62M VAT excluded, according to the latest information published on the webiste of the National Railway Infrastructure Company (NRIC).
Among the project objectives is the complete architectural renovation of the entrance building in order to meet energy efficiency requirements. Construction works are planned to be completed by end-2015.
The repair of the Central Railway Station in Sofia is part of a project for the rehabilitation of railway stations including those in the cities of Burgas and Pazardzhik, financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- » China's ICBC Bank Offering Loan to Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » IMF Projects Economic Growth for Bulgaria of 1.7 % in 2015, 1.9 % in 2016
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Approve New Requirements for Taxi Drivers
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Cloud Co Defies Hackers from Around the World
- » Bulgaria’s Financial Watchdog Rejects IPO Prospectus of Roo’bar Producer