Eurocontrol Suspends Flights To And Above Crimea
The European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (Eurocontrol) has suspended all flights to and above Crimea, “until further notice”.
According to ITAR-TASS, the organization explained its decision by the fact that the airspace over Crimea, is no longer controlled by Ukrainian air traffic controllers.
“Eurocontrol is strictly following ICAO Convention on International Civil Aviation and will not recognize any unilateral declaration of air navigation service provision over any part of Ukrainian airspace other than from the Ukrainian authority,” the website quoted the Eurocontrol as saying in its statement.
- » Turkey Tells Its Citizens to Delay Travel to Russia
- » Macedonian Army Builds Metal Fence on Border with Greece
- » Ankara-Moscow Relations Won't Fall Victim to Russian Warplane Downing - Turkish Deputy PM
- » Turkish Air Force Reportedly Suspends Flights over Syria
- » Russia to Suspend Visa-free Travel Regime with Turkey from 2016
- » France to Commemorate Paris Victims With National Memorial Service