Eurocontrol Suspends Flights To And Above Crimea
The European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (Eurocontrol) has suspended all flights to and above Crimea, “until further notice”.
According to ITAR-TASS, the organization explained its decision by the fact that the airspace over Crimea, is no longer controlled by Ukrainian air traffic controllers.
“Eurocontrol is strictly following ICAO Convention on International Civil Aviation and will not recognize any unilateral declaration of air navigation service provision over any part of Ukrainian airspace other than from the Ukrainian authority,” the website quoted the Eurocontrol as saying in its statement.
- » North Korea Shrugs off Donald Trump's Threat as 'Dog's Bark'
- » Iran Says it Does not Expect U.S. to Leave Nuclear Deal
- » Republicans Plan Healthcare vote; Obama and TV Host Denounce Bill
- » Theresa May: 'World Should Take ‘All Necessary Measures’ to Combat North Korea Nuclear Threat'
- » Catalonia Referendum: Spain PM Calls for 'Escalation' to Stop
- » Parsons Green Bomb: Police Make Sixth Arrest in Inquiry