Eurocontrol Suspends Flights To And Above Crimea
The European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (Eurocontrol) has suspended all flights to and above Crimea, “until further notice”.
According to ITAR-TASS, the organization explained its decision by the fact that the airspace over Crimea, is no longer controlled by Ukrainian air traffic controllers.
“Eurocontrol is strictly following ICAO Convention on International Civil Aviation and will not recognize any unilateral declaration of air navigation service provision over any part of Ukrainian airspace other than from the Ukrainian authority,” the website quoted the Eurocontrol as saying in its statement.
- » David Davis, Brexit Secretary: Policy to be Managed According to the Needs of UK Economy
- » Northern Ireland Can Leave the UK For Europe
- » Berlin Airport Ground Staff Agree Pay Deal After Strikes
- » Britain Extends Talks to End N. Ireland Stalemate
- » Voting Of Turks Abroad in Constitutional Referendum Begins
- » Turkish Media on Bulgaria's Snap Elections