Lufthansa Strike Could Affect 4,000 Flights
Around 900 flights were cancelled during the first day of German airline Lufthansa's strike.
The strike, which will last 3 days, could affect another 3,000 flights and 425,000 passengers, the BBC reports.
Lufthansa is re-booking passengers to other airlines or train services in order to ease the disruption.
Negotiations on a new deal between the airline and its pilots have been the reason behind this strike, with both sides failing to reach an agreement.
Among the cancelled flights are 28 to and from the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
- » Assad's Army will Help the Kurds Against Turkey
- » The Pope has Retreated to Spiritual Seclusion
- » Two Major Islamist Groups in Syria Unite
- » Israel Warned that it Could Act Directly Against Iran
- » Brazilian Prisoners Took the Guards as Hostages
- » Tillerson Admitted There Could be Introduction of New Sanctions Against Russia