Lufthansa Strike Could Affect 4,000 Flights
Around 900 flights were cancelled during the first day of German airline Lufthansa's strike.
The strike, which will last 3 days, could affect another 3,000 flights and 425,000 passengers, the BBC reports.
Lufthansa is re-booking passengers to other airlines or train services in order to ease the disruption.
Negotiations on a new deal between the airline and its pilots have been the reason behind this strike, with both sides failing to reach an agreement.
Among the cancelled flights are 28 to and from the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
- » Germany Vows to Defend Firms Doing Business in Turkey
- » China Blocked the Access to WhatsApp
- » Germany Warns Its Citizens Against Travel to Turkey
- » Federica Mogherini to Meet Top Officials in Greece
- » John McCain has been Diagnosed with Brain Cancer, says Spokesman
- » Terrorist Acts Around the World Continue to Decrease