Lufthansa Strike Could Affect 4,000 Flights
Around 900 flights were cancelled during the first day of German airline Lufthansa's strike.
The strike, which will last 3 days, could affect another 3,000 flights and 425,000 passengers, the BBC reports.
Lufthansa is re-booking passengers to other airlines or train services in order to ease the disruption.
Negotiations on a new deal between the airline and its pilots have been the reason behind this strike, with both sides failing to reach an agreement.
Among the cancelled flights are 28 to and from the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
- » Russia will Reduce its Military Presence in Syria by the End of the Year
- » In 2018 SpaceX Plans to Make 50% more Rocket Testing
- » 40% of Families in Russia with a Shortage of Money for Food and Clothing
- » Japanese City of Osaka puts an End to Friendship Agreement with San Francisco (Video)
- » Terrorists Threaten the Vatican
- » Switzerland Gives EUR 1 Billion for Eastern Europe