Lufthansa Strike Could Affect 4,000 Flights
Around 900 flights were cancelled during the first day of German airline Lufthansa's strike.
The strike, which will last 3 days, could affect another 3,000 flights and 425,000 passengers, the BBC reports.
Lufthansa is re-booking passengers to other airlines or train services in order to ease the disruption.
Negotiations on a new deal between the airline and its pilots have been the reason behind this strike, with both sides failing to reach an agreement.
Among the cancelled flights are 28 to and from the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
- » U.N. Chief Opens General Assembly with Jabs at Trump, North Korea
- » Maria Gabriel: The EU Needs Cybersecurity Specialists
- » At Least 4 PKK Terrorists Killed in Airstrikes in Northern Iraq
- » Emmanuel Macron to Push Euro Plan into German Coalition Talks
- » The First Chinese Space Station will Fall to Earth in Early 2018.
- » Romania braces for migrant influx