Bulgaria, China to Cooperate in Crime Prevention
Bulgaria will cooperate with China in the prevention of and fight against crime, after a draft agreement between the two countries' governments has been approved, Wednesday.
Due to the need to update the legal framework of cooperation with China in the fight against crime, Bulgaria's Ministry of Interior has prepared a draft agreement in line with the country's EU membership and its international obligations, BGNES reports.
The draft provides cooperation in the area of information exchange related to the fight against transnational organized crime, operational information of mutual interest, exchange of legislative acts, and information on techniques and technical means used in law enforcement operations.
The draft agreement includes provisions regulating the protection of personal data. The exchange of classified information requires a separate agreement between the two sides.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Cuba's Raúl Castro Hands over Power to Miguel Díaz-Canel
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia