Bulgaria's Customs Agency Builds New Anti-Corruption Structure
Bulgaria's Customs Agency formed a new directorate for corruption prevention and counteraction, Wednesday.
The Professional Standards and Control structure is the result of changes in the Customs Agency regulations adopted by the government in mid-March, Dnevnik reports.
The Customs office has reorganized its investigation and intelligence department, comprising of five new departments - intelligence and investigation of customs and currency violations, excise duty violations, drugs, weapons and precursors, administrative penalties department, as well as investigative authorities and coordination and mobile control.
A total of 21 centralized customs mobile groups have been founded under the Central Customs Directorate operational center.
Activities related to statistical analysis and forecasts have also been reorganized, and are already carried out at regional level, according to information published on the Customs Agency website.
- » Emergency Measures: Video Recorders and Seat Belts in the Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017