Bulgaria's Customs Agency Builds New Anti-Corruption Structure
Bulgaria's Customs Agency formed a new directorate for corruption prevention and counteraction, Wednesday.
The Professional Standards and Control structure is the result of changes in the Customs Agency regulations adopted by the government in mid-March, Dnevnik reports.
The Customs office has reorganized its investigation and intelligence department, comprising of five new departments - intelligence and investigation of customs and currency violations, excise duty violations, drugs, weapons and precursors, administrative penalties department, as well as investigative authorities and coordination and mobile control.
A total of 21 centralized customs mobile groups have been founded under the Central Customs Directorate operational center.
Activities related to statistical analysis and forecasts have also been reorganized, and are already carried out at regional level, according to information published on the Customs Agency website.
- » Last Working Day Before the Summer Vacation of Bulgarian MPs will be on July 28
- » New Scandal Broke Out in Parliament on the Case with NDK
- » 'Danube Bridge 2' is Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgarian PM Asks for Support From MPs on the Signing of the Friendship Treaty with Macedonia
- » The Access to Silistar Beach is Blocked Again
- » Drives in the Emergency Lane will be Fined with BGN 1000 and Three Months Without a License